Help Center

Would I be an employee or freelance?

If you were successful in registering to work on our platform you would be contracted as Freelance. This means you would be paid a gross amount and responsible for declaring your taxes to the relevant authorities in your country of residence.

If you are from the US then we submit 1099-MISC forms for those hosts who have earned $600+ in the financial year as requested by the IRS.

If you did not find an answer to your question you can contact us for more information.