1. Understanding this Policy
• This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our Website, make contact with other users on our Website, link to our Website, or interact with our Website in any other way.
2. Prohibited uses
• You may not use our Website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or which encourages or promotes any unlawful activity.
3. Content Standards
• Where you upload, post, supply, display, contribute or publish content of any nature – including without limitation pictures, text, sound recordings or video to our Website (User Generated Content) you agree to comply with the following content standards:
o User Generated Content must:
• be accurate (where it states facts);
• be genuinely held (where it states opinions);
• be true and honest as far as you know; and
• be lawful and only be used for lawful purposes.
o User Generated Content must not:
• promote any illegal content or activity including without limitation any form of human trafficking;
• be abusive, offensive, racist, hateful or obscene;
• promote or propose hatred or physical harm against anyone;
• harass, bully, stalk, abuse, threaten or intimidate any person;
• be defamatory of any person;
• show, include or refer to:
• any person under 18 years old; or
• any person aged 18 or over, unless you can provide us on demand with written documentation which confirms that all individuals shown or included or referred to in your User Generated Content: (i) are at least 18 years old; and (ii) have given their prior written consent for you to use their name, image and/or likeness in your User Generated Content and on our Website;
• include child sexual abuse material;
• promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other protected characteristic;
• use the material or content or infringe the rights (including without limitation the intellectual property rights) or privacy rights of anyone else; for example, User Generated Content must not use images of well-known characters, footage or music (unless it is your own);
• be likely to deceive any person;
• give the impression that it comes from or is approved or licensed or endorsed by us or any other person or company;
• include another person’s personal details or private or confidential information without that person’s express written consent; or
• contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
4. Examples of unacceptable content
• We have set out below an illustrative list of the types of content that we consider to be unacceptable on our Website. Your User Generated Content must not show, promote, advertise or refer to:
o under 18s;
o hate speech;
o violence, rape, sexual assault, sexual abuse, torture or sadomasochist abuse;
o public nudity;
o revenge porn;
o self-harm or suicide;
o lotteries, gambling or auctions;
o firearms or other weapons;
o toilet play;
o lactation; or
o taboo fantasies.
5. Changes to this Policy
• We may make changes to this Policy from time to time (if, for example, there is a change in the law that means we need to change this Policy). Please check this Policy regularly to ensure that you understand the content standards that apply at the time that you access and use the Website.
Last updated 20 June 2022